At American Dental Solutions, we believe that quality dental care should be more affordable and accessible to everyone because your health is important. As a result, we accept most insurance plans, and offer care plans for those who do not have dental coverage – or who have exceeded their maximum insurance coverage. We also offer dental financing options for procedures that are either elective or not covered by insurance.
Dental Financing Options
Care Credit provides affordable payment options designed to fit every budget.
Our convenient program enables you to do the following:
- Choose from several no interest or low interest options.
- Enjoy low monthly payments.
- Take up to four years to pay off your treatment.
- Begin treatment immediately.
- Pay for ongoing treatments without reapplying.
- Pay for your entire family’s dental work.
- As well as, pay for your account without a pre-payment penalty, annual fee, or deposit requirement.
No interest Payment Options
Care Credit offers several “No Interest Payment Options” with convenient six or twelve month terms.
Extended Payment Option
The Care Credit gives you the flexibility of low monthly payments, and up to four years to pay off your treatment. This extended payment option has a low, fixed APR* and can be paid off in as few or as many months as you choose.